Hello, hello! Another episode is up and I’m gonna be pretty honest here: I’m pooped. School has started up again and for some reason I’m working full-time hours this week and time is slipping by pretty quickly as I try to cram as much as I can in before I fall asleep on my feet. This week’s episode is a silly one that includes a bit of stash enhancement, a new segment I’m calling Knitspiration! and a beautiful folktale about being kind to the forest. So, grab your pointy sticks and let’s go!
KNITLIB – Episode 5 – Show Notes
What’s on the needles
Not a whole lot has changed from last week – still the same projects with just a little more progress than last time.
- Find Your Fade Shawl – I’m currently on section five of the pattern.
- Leg Warmers – I really gotta get a move on with these.
- Building Blocks Dickey by Stephen West
- Fancy Pantsy by Stephen West
- Leggings by Elizabeth Zimmermann
- Tanzanite Shorts by Heather Dixon