So, this episode was uploaded about a week ago and I haven’t gotten around to writing up the show notes because…well…life! The thing is, I don’t really make show notes or anything before I start recording. I mean, I have a general idea of what I want to talk about but mostly I am winging it and then write the show notes after the fact while I’m editing the video. This past week had been pretty busy because of school and work — I just didn’t have time to type them up. So, yeah, it’s a week late but that’s okay.
This episode is a pretty goofy one. I recorded in the evening when I got home from work and decided to drink a little wine, so things got a little goofy. And then my husband came home halfway through the episode and I got super self-conscious but I got over it pretty quick. So without further rambling, here are the notes!
KNITLIB – Episode 11 – Show Notes
What’s on my needles
- My highlighter socks are well on their way!
- Working them toe-up, 64 sts around on 2.25mm circulars
- Super old wip is the Argonic Dress by Pamela Wynne
- Using Anchor Bay from Cascade Yarns in Dark Green for the skirt and Madeline Tosh DK in Found Pottery on 4.00mm needles
- Tapestry Crochet and More by Maria Gullberg
- Pulling some crochet inspiration from some tricky, tricky tapestry crochet techniques
- The Skein Game hosted by fellow foul-mouthed and crafty Calgarian, Chantal.
- A brand new podcast that has me obsessed – Chantal is hysterical! Seriously. I can’t stop laughing! Expect good things from this one.
- Wool, Needles, Hands hosted by lovely Tayler
- Super charming, wonderfully edited and watching her episodes is like hanging out with a friend.
- Her recent foray into dyeing has me nostalgic for dyeing yarn…
- Inspired by Tayler, I shared some of my experience yarn dyeing in art college, including footage from the yarn painting workshop that I have taught at Stash
Thanks for watching everyone! A new episode is on its way 😀