In this episode, I announce the winner of the Cropped Top KAL and chat about the fate of my Ravelry group. There are a couple of finished objects, some works in progress, and some needle reviews! Also, I awkwardly answer the question: “What is the glove artwork on your wall?”. Yep. It’s not what you’re expecting, I can promise you that. Ha!
/// Administrative Junk ///
- Winner of the Cropped Top KAL is announced!
- The podcast Ravelry group is going to sleep (zzzzzz!). It’s not dying but I am putting it in a coma.
/// What I’m Wearing ///
- The Fuck It Hat, pattern designed by me in 2015. Purchase the pattern over at Ravelry (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-fck-it-hat)
/// Finished Objects ///
- Kelly’s Shawl by Stephanie Seufert (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/kellys-shawl)
- Cleo Dress by Tully and the Buttons (https://shop.tillyandthebuttons.com/products/cleo)
/// Works in Progress ///
- Marled Mania Leggings – Take 2! by Stephen West (https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/marled-mania-leggings)
- Transit Socks, self striping edition. Vanilla sock pattern of my own design.
- Using Addi Flexiflips for the socks (http://www.skacelknitting.com/addi-Flexiflips/)
/// Question Period ///
- I answer the question “What is that glove in the frame about?”
/// Skip to the End ///
- This is the new storytelling segment! I share some stories from my library life.